TomTom 1.3 North America (iPhone)

Everything related to Handheld devices goes here.

Moderator: Release Moderator

leej

TomTom 1.3 North America (iPhone)

Post by leej »

Homepage:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tomtom-u ... 75661?mt=8

Description:TomTom now offers you access to the best real-time traffic, straight to your iPhone

Get the TomTom award-winning navigation app and enjoy smart, easy-to-use, turn-by-turn navigation on your iPhone or iPod touch

***WHAT'S NEW***
✓ REAL TIME TRAFFIC: Now TomTom helps you to avoid delays, with the best traffic information available today - live on your iPhone. TomTom Traffic updates are received automatically every 3 minutes, to give you the most up-to-date traffic information available. As soon as a delay is found on your route, you will be notified and can be automatically re-routed to an alternative, faster route. Available via in-app purchase.*

✓ GOOGLE LOCAL SEARCH : Find countless shops and businesses wherever you are, and navigate directly there. Access the latest Google listings from within the TomTom app.

✓ DRIVE WITH THE LATEST MAP: TomTom maps have 1 million more miles of US roads than the competition and have been rated highest in terms of quality and reliability. Your TomTom app comes with the latest, most up-to-date map, so you can go confidently with the knowledge that the directions you receive are both accurate and efficient.

✓ MUSIC FADING: Listen to your music continually while navigating with TomTom. Music fading will gently reduce volume while TomTom gives you driving instructions, and will return to normal volume between prompts.

✓ AUTOMATIC DAY & NIGHT MODE: Your app calculates local sunrise and sunset times to automatically adjust the screen brightness while driving, for a safer drive.

✓ ADD LOCATIONS from other applications and websites on your iPhone to your TomTom app and instantly navigate to them or store them as favorites for future use.**

***KEY FEATURES***
- IQ ROUTES™ TECHNOLOGY: Saves you time, fuel and money by using the real-world driving experience of millions of drivers to calculate the fastest route based on the time of day and day of week.
- Advance Lane Guidance: Shows you which lane to take when navigating difficult junctions, so that you never miss an exit (very limited coverage in Canada).
- Text to Speech: Announces turn-by-turn directions aloud, including street and place names***
- Help Me! Emergency Menu: Easily access local emergency providers such as police, car repair service providers and hospitals
- iPod Player Support: Allows you to control your music from within the app
- Navigate to Contacts: Navigate directly to contacts in your address book
- Landscape or Portrait Orientation Option: Lets you control your view
- Multi-touch capability: For scrolling through menus or pinching to zoom in and out on a map
- Instant route re-calculation if you miss a turn
- Call Points of Interests directly from within the app
- Choose your favorite voice from a number of male or female voices

***MAPS ON BOARD***
- A full and up-to-date map is stored on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Fast and reliable mapping that does not require a cellular signal or data plan usage
- No data roaming costs are incurred when traveling abroad
- COVERAGE: USA & Canada

***MORE INFORMATION***
Website: iphone.tomtom.com for information on the TomTom app and TomTom car kit
Customer Support: Please check our FAQ section on iphone.tomtom.com
Buy the TomTom car kit: http://www.tomtom.com/car-kit
* Traffic information is only available in the US. Compatible with iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS.
** Register on iPhone.tomtom.com to be notified for apps supporting “Add to my TomTom”
*** Text to Speech comes in the following languages: English US, French Canada, Spanish Latin America

***COMPATIBILITY***
iPhone original & iPod touch: requires the TomTom car kit with its built-in GPS receiver.

Screen shots:

File Size:

Code: Select all

1.59 GB
Info Hash:

79730AE29EE7F5AAFC9BF6656630FE77467558A1
Trackers:

udp://tracker.prq.to:80/announce

http://tracker.prq.to/announce

http://tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce

udp://tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce
Scanned With:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nikey646
Banned
Banned

Re: TomTom 1.3 North America (iPhone)

Post by Nikey646 »

seriously?!?!?! 1.59GBS!!!!
I am Hock on a Drug...
If Everyone Knew what is was, i'd be in Trouble.
But i shall tell you what the Drug is...
It is New Around here but becoming Popular Fast...
It's Name is.
Chattchitto.com
Winrar 3.90 + Winrar 3.92 + Winrar Keymaker = This location--http://tinyurl.com/ycdayek
Scanned by ESET SS V4 and Kaspersky 06
leej

Post by leej »

yup :-D

Thats why it's a torrent and not OCFH like my other apps lol
Last edited by leej on 18 Apr 2010, 00:52, edited 1 time in total.
Nikey646
Banned
Banned

Post by Nikey646 »

and it's for iphones nad ipod!?!?!?!
I am Hock on a Drug...
If Everyone Knew what is was, i'd be in Trouble.
But i shall tell you what the Drug is...
It is New Around here but becoming Popular Fast...
It's Name is.
Chattchitto.com
Winrar 3.90 + Winrar 3.92 + Winrar Keymaker = This location--http://tinyurl.com/ycdayek
Scanned by ESET SS V4 and Kaspersky 06
leej

Post by leej »

You can use it for iPod, but i can't imagine it working too well as it doesn't have a GPS... I believe you have to buy some kit if you use it on the iPod, although it should work fine on the iPhone
6thDAY
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

Post by 6thDAY »

have you tested this?

do you notice that the top of the number of yards until you reach destination is cut off at the top??

In landscape mode, its a bit better but still cuts off the top of the number of yards. However, the top of the "time it takes" and the "time arrived" is cut off in landscape mode.

I downloaded North America 1.3 from somewhere else which was 1.81gb, and it had this problem.

Please let me know..

Thanks..
leej

Post by leej »

i don't have it on my PC, i'll try it though when i can download it again
6thDAY
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

Post by 6thDAY »

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I'm on 3.1 firmware and it says used on 3.0 firmware only..
leej

Post by leej »

i dunno, that could be it i suppose :confused: if i test it it'll probably happen too me to then (i have an ipod). I could always upload Navigon if you would like...
AKi_nG
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

Post by AKi_nG »

Because of the troubles with the Navigon OCFH, I downloaded this torrent and it worked great. This was the 1st time I ever had troubles with rar files(Navigon), as I download movies daily and come across them often.

Anyway, thank you for this...it works fantastic for my needs!!! :thumbsup:

Return to “Mobiles & Media Players”