Google is your friend (if you pay of course)

A Place For Programmers Of All Levels To Discuss Programming & Web Building.

Moderator: Community Moderator

lolek
Third year Cadet
Third year Cadet

Google is your friend (if you pay of course)

Post by lolek »

My country is most poorest country in EU.On country side people dont know use old cellphones and internet is live thing for theme,that is realy sad story.Young people (from 16 to 25 years) dont have any kinde of education (i speak about electronical education,that mean computers,internet,smartphones in contest of use for search work,going to medic becose now all its on internet........) and i could not belive what i so with my own eyes.Country made all for internet (from kinder garden,school........to pension for old persons) and ironic is that people cant buy computer or smartphone.Now i know that i am lucky one.In my country communism destroy all and on country side is like they are in communism.
They aren't informative on daily base in any thing,old people cant look for prescription,make appointment for doctor,look if they recive money on bank..........nothing.
I am not rich but i help in all what i can,my family to.With local church and 2 non profit organization i start work for help to this group of people who cant get computer.From city i get permission for do that job (i need that permission becose they think that i will sell this things but with recommendation of this two organization and local church i got it :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: ).

I pay all this with my own money, paper's,website (it will be finished soon,i do it by my self and i never do it before).
That my small organization will take old computers/laptops and will give to people who need it.I will thake broken computer's to becose friend from my father is computer engineer (he was engineer on submarine) and he will repair that for free.He will give 200 euro every month for computer parts of broken computer what we receive.

Church give one small place for do all that job,lol it will be very interesting to see this guy who dont believe in God and will work in church (repair received donation) but important thing is that i manage all what i need for start this small helping organization :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .
When my website will be finished,tomorrow i hope how my website can be found on google.My one friend told me that i need to pay to Google for that,lol,i spend so much money for all that crap (papers,registration,website .....) and i need to pay a Google?????

Please if someone can help me how i can manage that my website can be found easy on search engine becose that will be helping site,donate or charity (call it like you whant).

So please be patient becose i am not IT geek and explain step by step,or send me a pm how to do it.......do how ever you whant just help me!!!!!

Thanx guys!!!!
LghPuppy
GFX Team
GFX Team

Re: Google is your friend (if you pay of course)

Post by LghPuppy »

Lolek you can find the info on how to use keywords in the page Meta tags (these are your key words for search engines). How to add Meta tags to your website (place meta tags)

Here is a Basics: How to Add Keywords to a Website.
http://blog.halfabubbleout.com/blog/bid ... -a-Website

I hope these help you out.
Please consider Donating
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke
vigo781
Third year Cadet
Third year Cadet

Post by vigo781 »

great job Lolek :ok: , hope you'll rewarded for your efforts :thumbup:
Banderass
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post by Banderass »

besides what idh1 shared i think that some hosting sites provide this service for free you just have to work with them, do a research on the services that each hosting company provide i think you will find something useful

good luck with your work
I AM A VERY BAD MAN

Return to “Programming/Web Building Chat & Support”